Espresso MartiniJanuary 8, 2023
Lemon Risotto with Peas and ProsciuttoJanuary 8, 2023
Alright enough with the Charcuterie stuff! Serve this to your guests with some funky cheeses and chips, breads and let your imagination soar. It will be a conversational board! Meh!
Grab a Wood Board!
Head to your Local grocery store and pick up some soft cheeses from all over the world. Spread them on your board, decorate and serve with baguettes, beet chips, or hard bread sticks.
Assemble your cheeses and jams on your board and add your crackers, breads and decorate as your wish. If you can find edible flowers at your grocery store, they add a nice element to your board. I used rice edible flowers which I also found at my local gourmet store.
Have fun with your chesses and intrigue your tastebuds!
- 1 tub of flavored cream cheese
- 1 tub of ricotta
- 1 4 oz package of goat cheese
- 1 cup of granola
- 1 tbsp of everything bagel spice
- 2 tbsp of your favorite honey
- 1 small jar of your favorite jam or favorite gourmet sweet spread
- Your favourite taro chips, crackers, Italian bread sticks.