Lemon Risotto with Peas and ProsciuttoJanuary 8, 2023
Ice Wine MartiniJanuary 8, 2023
Kick up your sugar cookie game with spicing things up with some rosemary. yes we said rosemary!
- Pre heat over to 350 degrees F
- In a mixer add butter, sugar, eggs, vanilla, flour, & salt. Mix until the mixture appears rough and workable.
- Take out of mixture and flour your worktop, knead the dough, and add rosemary with each knead, wrap in plastic wrap and chill for 2 hours.
- When ready to work with dough, get your cookie cutters ready, roll out dough, cut and place on cookie sheet 2.5cm apart
- Leave enough room for cookie to grow.
- Bake cookies 10 to 12 min
While waiting for your cookies to bake put some Altitude coffee on or open a bottle of Strewn Red Wine.
- 2 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 ½ sticks butter
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1 ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 4 sprigs of fresh rosemary chopped finely.
- Have all ingredients at room temperature