Watermelon MojitoJanuary 7, 2023
Stuffed Pork ChopsJanuary 7, 2023
Such a Beautiful Appetizer to serve to your guests. Let’s get Figgie with it!
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees
- Arrange figs on a baking sheet place a sheet of parchment paper for the figs natural flavors to drain on.
- Cut the stem off of each fig and then cut an X down the middle of the fig, stopping at about ¾ of the way down. Put the figs on a baking sheet and roast them for 10 minutes. While they are roasting break the brie up into medium sized pieces.
- Once figs are done, place them on a serving dish and top with brie. The brie will soften and melt a little from the heat of the figs.
- Drizzle honey over and sprinkle nuts, & cinnamon over top.
- Dress with Parmesan Twill.
Tips: You can add some hot sauce or Italian dried chili peppers to your honey to give your appetizer a heat kick.
If you wish you can also add some crisp bacon on top to add another element of flavor.
- 8 Figs
- 4 oz Brie Cheese
- Parmesan Twills
- Small jar of Local Honey
- ¼ tsp Cinnamon
- 1 Cup of chopped Pecans or Walnuts (whatever kind of nut you are in the mood for)