Figs with Brie and Local HoneyJanuary 7, 2023
Cannoli RecipeJanuary 7, 2023
This Stuffed Pork Chop Recipes will have your guests want to go to Market
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Slice a deep pocket into each pork chop, but do not cut all the way through.
- Divide the sun-dried tomatoes evenly between the pockets in the pork chops, then a slice of the provolone cheese, and a slice of the Calabrese soppressata. Use toothpicks to seal each pork chop shut so that the filling will not spill out during the cooking process.
- Spread the hot sauce on top of the pork chops and add seasoning this will create a nice coating and bite once cooked
- Heat the olive oil in a pan add garlic if you wish over medium heat. Cook pork chops for 3 to 4 minutes on each side or until golden brown.
- Place the pork chops in the oven Bake for 8 to 10 minutes if you have a meat thermometer cook until it registers 145 degrees F
- Remove the pork chops from the oven and let pork stand for 3 minutes. Sprinkle with parsley then serve.
I served this dish over raw cabbage sprinkle with brown sugar and sliced pear. Once the hot and cold come together it’s a sweet and savory bite each time.
- 4 Boneless pork chops approximately 1-1 1 /4 lbs.
- ½ cup oil packed sun-dried tomatoes halved & drained (you can drain them if you wish but not necessary)
- 6 slices of provolone cheese (4 to stuff the pork chops and 2 to eat I love provolone.)
- 6 Slices of Hot Calabrese Soppressata slices thin (4 slices to stuff the pork chops and 2 to eat with the provolone)
- ¼ tablespoon of hot sauce
- ¾ teaspoon of salt
- ¼ teaspoon of seasoning
- ¼ teaspoon of pepper
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of parsley