Powerful PizzelleJanuary 8, 2023
Espresso MartiniJanuary 8, 2023
This is a great appetizer for company or even as a healthy snack.
- First take your cream cheese out to soften it up. It does not have to be completely room temp, but having a bit soft is easier to work with.
- In a bowl add cream cheese, sour cream, (you can use a thick yogurt as well), chopped chives, minced garlic, lemon juice and salt. Stir well
- Slice tops off of min peppers and remove any extra seeds (you don't have to make it perfect seeds are good for you)
- Stick the end of a spoon to hollow out the pepper it will make it easier to allow the filling to go in.
- You can take the filling and put it in a pastry bag or you can take a small spoon and fill peppers with filling.
- Sprinkle the tops of the cream cheese pepper tops with cajun pistachios or pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds whatever your desire for crunch.
- 10 to 15 mini bell peppers
- 4 oz. cream cheese (can be plain or flavoured)
- 1/4 sour cream
- 2 tbsp. minced chives
- 1 minced garlic clove
- 1/2 lemon juiced
- 1/2 tsp. salt