Lettuce WrapsJanuary 8, 2023
Christine’s Long Island Iced TeaJanuary 8, 2023
Why not use a hot smoker and make a sweet and fruity treat for your tastebuds! Who said you can't make a dessert on the BBQ?
- In a large skillet place your berries in the skillet and place on smoker while its hot.
- Add sugar if you wish
- Close your smoker and let berries cook for approximately 5 to 7 min
- Once brought to a boil take off the smoker and break panettone into small pieces and chocolate Toblerone add to berries and garnish with chocolate covered coffee beans. Let sit, everything will melt and panettone with absorb the flavor of berries.
Serve on a dessert dish, you may add whip cream, ice cream, or enjoy on its own.
- 1 pint of raspberries
- 1 pint of blueberries
- 1 pint of blackberries
- I used these berries but feel free to use any berries or fruit of your choice.
- 1 lg Toblerone Chocolate
- 1 lg Italian Panettone (plain or with fruit) or any pound cake, coffee cake your desire.
- 1 cup of crushed chocolate covered coffee beans for topping