Smoking Beef Brisket 101January 7, 2023
Italian Skillet Berries and PanettoneJanuary 8, 2023
This is a delicious light appetizer for a hot summer's day. Super easy to prepare yet so delicious.
- Cut prosciutto vertically in half. Lay your Lettuce leaf down add prosciutto, raisins, cranberries, and pecans.
- Roll the lettuce leaf with all ingredients inside and place down on serving platter.
Hint- you can add a flavored balsamic glaze, or honey drizzle over top
- 10 slices of prosciutto cut in half vertically
- 10 slices of Asiago cheese sliced ¼ in the shape of a matchstick somewhat thinly – or any cheese you desire
- 2 cups of dried cranberries
- Amaretto-soaked raisins
- 2 cups pecans