Gin RefresherJanuary 7, 2023
Lettuce WrapsJanuary 8, 2023
Alright being raised in the Meat Industry I knew if I messed this up, I would be out of the will for sure. Good Luck and have fun. Let us Meat up once your brisket it done. I will bring the Red Wine.
- Remove fat areas and score both sides of the brisket so it can absorb more rub.
- Rub the beef brisket into the brisket on all side. Combine the rub ingredients and generously “rub” into the meat. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Once ready to add to smoker- place your brisket in a foil deep pan and wrap with butcher paper or foil.
- I use a combination of applewood and hickory- 1 part hickory and 2 parts apples. Once your grill is at temp add the wood.
- Put your brisket on the smoker and let smoke until the temp reaches 170 degrees this will take about an hour and half per pound. For a 5 pound brisket, it will take approx. 7.5 hours.
- Once brisket is done let it rest for an hour DO NOT UNWRAP LET IT SETTLE
- Once your brisket is rested unwrap and cut into slices. Slice against the grain into ¼ slices.
Serve with Carmine’s Q Sauce and let the delicate brisket melt in your mouth.