Tuscan Grapes & SausagesMay 6, 2022
Pasta Carbonara CupcakesMay 10, 2022
I love Caprese Salad, but I am always thinking outside the box and made this recipe one day for friends and it was killer. Fresh Basil, locally grown Tomatoes, & Fresh Mozzarella Cheese. With Tender Chicken breast its such an amazing dish. Easy and Quick.
Mangiamo! Let’s Eat in Italian
- In a large shallow dish, combine salad dressing, chicken seasoning and Italian seasoning. Add chicken, turn to coat. Cover and Refrigerate 4 to 6 hours. Drain chicken discarding marinade.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. In an ovenproof skillet, heat Olive oil over medium -high heat. Brown chicken on both sides. Transfer skillet to oven bake for 15 to 18 min or until a thermometer reads 165 degrees.
- Top chicken with fresh cheese and tomato. Bake 3 to 5 min longer or until cheese is melted. (You can put fresh cheese, tomato on chilled if you desire)
- Drizzle with vinegar or glaze. Top with fresh Basil
- 2/3 cup Italian Salad Dressing (feel free to make your own)
- 2 teaspoons of chicken seasoning
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 4 Boneless skinless chicken breast halves (6 ounces each)
- 2 tablespoons of Olive Oil
- ½ pound fresh mozzarella cheese cut into 4 slices
- 2 medium tomatoes sliced
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar or balsamic glaze
- Torn fresh Basil leaves.