Caprese ChickenMay 6, 2022
Chocolate Rhubarb BrowniesMay 24, 2022
These quick and easy spaghetti cupcakes are great to make with leftover pasta and so easy. Get the whole family involved. You can make them the traditional way or add your own spin with vegetables, chicken, gluten free pasta. Either way you will love these perfect pasta cupcakes.
Divertiti! Enjoy in Italian
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees. In a large sauce pan, cook spaghetti according to package directions drain, reserving 1/3cup pasta water.
- In a large bowl, mix egg, ¼ Parmesan cheese, lemon pepper & half bacon. Add spaghetti, toss to combine, Divide among 12 greased muffin cups. Using a greased tablespoon, make an indentation in the center of each.
- In a large bowl, whisk together alfredo sauce & reserved water. Stir in mozzarella cheese and spoon into cups Sprinkle with remaining bacon and Parmesan cheese.
- Bake until set, about 15min. Cool 5 minutes before removing from pan.
Feel free to add Vegetable (Spinach, Broccoli etc.)
Drizzle with Fig and Balsamic Glaze (if desired)
- 4 ounces uncooked pasta (or you can make your own)
- 1 lg egg beaten
- ½ cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- ¼ tsp lemon-pepper seasoning
- 6 bacon strips (use as much as you like)
- ¼ cup of spreadable roasted pepper & onion cream cheese
- ½ cup of mozzarella cheese
- ½ cup of alfredo sauce (you can make your own/ or you can get a store-bought sauce)