Fairy Coffee CakeJanuary 7, 2023
Watermelon MojitoJanuary 7, 2023
Sausage & Peppers and Italian staple anywhere around the world. I love it on a crusty bun, or just on its own. This dish has comfort all over it.
- In a large roasting pan olive oil on the bottom of the pan.
- Cut hot and mild sausage in half and place in pan, slice peppers, onions, and cut potatoes in quarters and place in pan. Place all 12 gloves of garlic in the pan.
- Add one can of dark beer
- Place rosemary on top
- Cover with tin foil and place in over at 350 degrees for one hour.
Once done place on a serving dish, and enjoy every comforting bite.
A perfect meal for those chilly nights!
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pound of sweet Italian sausage
- 1 pound of hot Italian sausage
- 2 Lg orange peppers
- 2 Lg red peppers
- 6 Medium potatoes
- 2 Lg onions
- 12 whole cloves of garlic
- 6 pack of dark beer
- 4 sprigs of fresh rosemary