Chick Pea SaladJanuary 7, 2023
Sausage & PeppersJanuary 7, 2023
I can hear the fairy’s buzzing around for a slice of this colourful dessert.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F
- Crush cardamom in bowl until almost dust add chai tea and set aside
- In a mixer on medium speed cream together butter and sugar
- Add eggs, vanilla, flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, & sour cream.
- Mix until smooth.
- In a Bundt pan, grease the pan.
- Put half batter in the Bundt pan, dust your chai, cardamom mixture over half batter, add rest of batter and remaining chai, cardamom dusting on top.
- Slowly with a butter spoon, swirl the batter three times evenly mixing all ingredients.
- Put in oven for 1 hour until golden brown.
- Drizzle with icing sugar, and decorate with sprinkles and cotton candy!
Feed your sweet tooth!
- 1 cup of butter (room temp)
- 2 cups of sugar
- 4 eggs
- I tablespoon of vanilla
- 3 cups of sugar
- 4 teaspoons of baking powder
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 2 cups of sour cream
- 1 package of chai tea
- 4 tbs of cardamom