Italian LasagnaJanuary 7, 2023
Fairy Coffee CakeJanuary 7, 2023
This salad is so easy and can be done overnight, its healthy, light, and delicious.
- In a large serving salad bowl add chick peas.
- Cut your field tomatoes in quarters
- Cut your cherry tomatoes in half
- Cut your cucumber in a circle and then slice in half
- Cut your fennel into slices
- Add black olives
- Add salt and pepper
- Drizzle olive oil and white wine vinegar
- Toss in bowl and cover and refrigerate until ready to serve garnish with oregano
Your guests will love this salad.
- 2 lg can of chick peas
- 4 lg field tomatoes or heirloom tomatoes
- 1 pint of small cherry heirloom tomatoes
- 2 cans of black sliced olives
- 2 lg cucumbers
- 1 lg finocchio (Fennel) if you can not find fennel you can use celery
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- 1 ½ cups of olive oil
- 1 ½ cups of white wine vinegar