Italian Dolce FlakyJanuary 7, 2023
Chick Pea SaladJanuary 7, 2023
As an Italian I have been taught so many ways to prepare Lasagna. You do the same, make it your own
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F and use a 13x9 inch glass baking dish,
- Layer your glass pan with sauce, enough sauce to cover the bottom on the dish and not have noodles stick to the pan. Layer your noodles down forming a vessel for your ingredients.
- Layer your eggplant, spinach and then your zucchini, and another layer of noodles, add mozzarella, and dollops of ricotta, mascarpone, and mozzarella, and another layer of sauce. Keep repeating until you get to the top of your dish.
- On top of your last layer add sauce, mozzarella, and fresh basil leaves.
- Cover with tin foil, place on baking sheet and bake at 350 degrees F for one hour. Until edges are bubbly and golden brown. Let sit for 5 to 7 min before serving.
When serving add a spoonful of sauce to your plate and place serving of lasagna on top add parmesan Reggiano cheese with chopped parsley
- 12 uncooked lasagna noodles- (you can make your own pasta sheets or you can purchase then in the grocery store)
- 2 large zucchinis sliced thinly
- 2 eggplants sliced thinly
- 1 bag of fresh spinach
- 1 container of ricotta cheese
- 1 container of mascarpone cheese
- 2 large bags of mozzarella cheese shredded
- 12 leaves of fresh basil
- 1 pot of homemade sauce- yes you can use jars of sauce if you prefer
- ¼ cup of grated Parmesan & Reggiano Cheese
- ¼ cup of Parsley
1 small quart of berries – blueberries, raspberries, blackberries
2 leaves of fresh mint